Why Choose Dental Implants over Other Teeth Replacement Options
Until recently, when it comes to artificial teeth replacement, there were only temporary and removable solutions. Yes, replacement teeth clipped around remaining teeth or full denture plates that sit over your gums, in the case of losing all of your teeth. However, these options frequently slip or trap food, as well as require special care, including the nightly soak in a container of solution.
The best solution for tooth loss is the natural construction of the teeth and dental implants Sydney are the only tooth replacement method that interacts with the bones of your jaws, similar to the roots of your natural teeth. Yes, dental implants replace both the root and crown of a lost tooth. They look, feel, and function like a natural tooth, and has a 99% success rate when compared to dentures and bridges. These are the major reasons why dental implants cost Sydney is high and many choose it.
Here are a few reasons why you need to consider replacing your missing teeth with dental implants Sydney:-
Despite improvements in dental care, millions of Aussies suffer tooth loss due to tooth decay, periodontal disease, or injury. However, dental implants are a superior choice. Why?
- Improved appearance:Dental implants look, function, and feel like your natural teeth. It is due to the fact that they are customised to match the surrounding teeth and can fuse with the jaw bone naturally to form a sturdy foundation to hold the replacement teeth. That is why dental implants are considered as a permanent solution for missing teeth.
- Improved speech:Be it partial or removable dentures, the teeth can slip that can make you mumble or slur your words. On the other hand, dental implants allow you to speak and smile confidently without the worry that teeth might slip.
- Improved comfort: Since they are inserted into the jawbone, they securely hold the replacement teeth. This, in turn, gives you maximum comfort. You won’t feel like you are having a prosthetic tooth.
- Easier eating: With dentures, chewing becomes difficult. Since dental implants function like your own teeth, it allows you to enjoy all your favourite foods without any restrictions.
- Improved self-esteem:Dental implants create a healthy, beautiful smile that makes you feel better about yourself.
- Improved oral health:Like a tooth-supported bridge, dental implants don’t require reducing other teeth. Yes, nearby teeth are not altered to support the implant and more of your own teeth are left intact. This significantly helps to improve your oral health.
- Durability: Dentures won’t last more than a decade. On the other hand, dental implants are designed to last a life time as they are extremely durable. With good care, many implants last forever.
Do you want to fix all of your missing teeth? All-on-4 dental implants are an excellent option. The All on 4 dental implants cost Sydney is affordable when compared to traditional implants. Speak to your dentist and know your options.